Welcome to our website www.tastethealps.eu
Distretto Agroalimentare di Qualità della Valtellina S.C.A.R.L. VALTELLINA Che GUSTO! values the importance of protecting your personal data. We arecommitted to ensuring that any personal data we hold about you is protected in accordance with the The GeneralData Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR“) and with any other applicable legislation as regards to the protection of personal data (hereafter referred to as “Applicable Legislation”).
Distretto Agroalimentare di Qualità della Valtellina S.C.A.R.L. VALTELLINA Che GUSTO! informs you that the processing of your personal data is based on principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and data retention, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with the Applicable Legislation.
1 – DATA CONTROLLER
The controller responsible for the User’s personal data is Distretto Agroalimentare di Qualità della Valtellina S.C.A.R.L. VALTELLINA Che GUSTO! registered in Via Piazzi, 23 – 23100 Sondrio (“DAQ”).
2 – KINDS OF DATA PROCESSED
‘Personal data‘ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Through the Website, the DAQ may collect and process the following Personal Data from you:
a) Personal Data given on a voluntary basis:
If the User subscribes to our newsletters or makes contact requests, the Personal Data supplied will be processed by DAQ.
Such Personal Data may include, in particular, the following: Email address, city, gender, age group.
b) Navigation data:
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website’s operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, with the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified Data Subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the devices used by the users to connect to the Website, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s IT environment and operating system.
This data is used for the sole purpose of getting anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the Website and to monitor its correct functioning. The data is deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used in the establishment of responsibility in the event of hypothetical cyber crime against the Website.
3 – PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Personal Data you provide us or collected on our Website, will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) to allow you to use our Website;
- b) to allow you to send information requests and manage such requests;
- c) to provide you with technical support during the use of our Website;
- d) to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements;
- e) to pursue the legitimate interest of DAQ in asserting judicial rights, whether in court proceedings or out-of-court procedures.
4 – CONFERRAL OF DATA/CONSENT
The conferral of Personal Data is optional. Failure of conferral and related consent, however, could hinder usability of some services or functionalities, including compilation of the questionnaire.
5 – LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The provision of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in points a), b), c) of Section 3 is necessary in order to give feedback on requests from Users, or to provide the required services.
The processing of Personal Data for the purpose of marketing referred to in point d) is based on the user’s consent, which can be withdrawn at any moment.
The processing of Personal Data carried out for the purposes referred to in points e) and f) are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by DAQ or for fulfilling legal obligations.
6 – DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
DAQ processing with the support of automated tools and / or manually.
For organisational and functional needs related to the provision of services, personal data may be shared with third parties in order to provide services such as: to maintain and manage a customer database, to provide marketing assistance and initiatives, to manage emails, market analysis and surveys. Such third parties can have access to personal data, or rather, memorize or process data in the interest of providing such services on behalf of DAQ.
Service providers are not authorized to use personal data for the purposes other than the provision of contracted services.
The Website, by DAQ, shall implement appropriate security measures, in accordance with the Applicable Legislation, to safeguard Personal Data and privacy against data loss, disclosure or non-authorized access and modification.
7 – STORAGE OF DATA
DAQ shall process Personal Data for the time needed for the purpose referred to in Section 2.
As an example, the collected data in the compilation of a questionnaire is stored until the management of the initiative has been concluded and will be limited to the period of time necessary in order to carry out its individual stages.
In any case, the data will be conserved for the period provided for or permitted by the Applicable Legislation in civil and fiscal matters, in order to fulfil such legal requirements and legitimate interests pursued by the controller or GDPR.
8 – COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Personal data may be transferred to a partner or external providers, such as IT service providers or technicians responsible for assistance, who process data on behalf of the GDPR as data controllers.
Personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, in the European Economic Area (EEA) or in other countries.
9 – RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
At any time, Data Subjects may exercise the following rights with reference to DAQ processing of specific personal data:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data concerning them and communication in an intelligible form of the personal data undergoing processing;
- the right to access their own Personal Data and to know the origin, the purpose of the processing operation and the related procedures, as well as the logic behind the processing being carried out through automated methods;
- the right to request the updating, rectification or integration of Personal data;
- the right to request from the controller erasure, anonymisation or blocking of Personal Data processed in violation of the law and oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing;
- the right to withdraw at any moment the consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to limit processing in the case that (i) the accuracy of Personal Data is contested, for a period to allow the data controller to verify accuracy; (ii) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; (iii) the data controller does not need to process the personal data of the data subject in order to achieve the purposes of processing, unless processing is necessary to the data subject for judicial protection of rights; (iv) the data subject apposes the processing and the pending balancing test of the interests involved;
- right to object to the processing of Personal Data;
- right to data portability of Personal Data;
- right to lodge a complaint before the EDPS or any other competent supervisory authority on the subject of data protection.
You can exercise the above rights at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
The data controller has the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Terms shall be effective immediately following the posting of such changes on this website. It is the responsibility of the User to review these Terms from time to time. Following the changes, where provided for under the legislation in force, user data will not be processed without explicit consent of the user.
Last updated 07/09/2018.
11 – LEGISLATIVE REFERENCES AND USEFUL LINKS